ABOUT SMILE 312
Dr. Mahler has provided top-quality dental care to his Chicago-area patients for over 30 years! He’s an expert in cosmetic, preventive, and restorative dental care as well as TMJ treatments and invisible orthodontics. You’ll love the care you receive thanks to our use of cutting-edge dental technologies.
When it comes to maintaining outstanding dental health, brushing and flossing are only part of the equation. While great home care habits are important, regular dental cleanings and examinations are essential to help keep your teeth clean and free of cavities and infections.
How Our Dental Cleanings Work
- We apply a topical numbing gel to make the cleaning more comfortable
- We use a “sonic” scaler which quickly and efficiently powers off stain & calculus
- We use very warm water which is more gentle and less painful during the cleaning
- We polish your teeth with a fluoridated polishing paste and can use a “jet” polisher for heavy tobacco and coffee stains if necessary
What To Expect From Your Exam
- Oral Cancer screening and examination
- Complete Periodontal (gum) screening
- Dental examination (teeth cavity check)
- TMJ (Jaw joint) screening
“Dr Mahler is the best dentist I’ve ever had! He’s friendly, polite, clear, concise, precise, and very patient with kids. He elaborates a clear treatment plan to bring your mouth up to speed and even includes a financial plan to help you!” – Vero T.
Other Dental Services
Smile 312 provides patients in the Chicago area with a full range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services. In addition to cleanings and examinations, patients at Smile 312 can choose from services like:
Don’t wear bulky metallic braces! Invisible orthodontics are an incredible alternative to old-fashioned treatments.
Do you suffer from pain in your mouth and jaw? TMJ could be the culprit. You deserve to be pain free!
Dental implants are the best way to securely and permanently replace lost teeth.
Read more about all of Smile 312’s dental services.