ABOUT SMILE 312
Dr. Mahler has over 30 years treating patients at his Chicago Loop dental office! He’s an expert in cosmetic, preventive, and restorative dental care. You’ll receive cutting-edge high-tech care at Smile 312..
Planning Your First Appointment
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Mahler and the Smile 312 team can provide the best possible care.
Your initial dental exam will take around 1 hour. Our expert staff at will:
- Get to know your oral hygiene routine and listen to your health concerns
- Educate and empower you to make good choices to improve your oral health
- Demonstrate how to properly care for your teeth
- Thoroughly clean your teeth
Finally, Dr. Harvey Jay Mahler, DDS will complete your examination and make recommendations for proposed dental treatments.
Financing & Payment Information
At Smile 312, we understand that every dental patient has different financial needs. We will work with you to find a solution that enables you to get the dental care you need– whether you have dental insurance or not.
Contact our office to ask about our different payment options, including:
- Credit cards
We’re very proud to provide world-class dental care for patients with any budget. Our first priority is helping you to get the dental care you need.
INSURANCE & BILLING
We accept most forms of dental insurance and are happy to work with you and your insurance company to determine what will be covered. If your dental insurance will not cover all of your dental treatments, we will work with you to identify a payment solution.
CareCredit can help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. CareCredit offers No Interest financing and low minimum monthly payment options.
Other Financing Options
Smile 312 also offers financing through Chase Bank, Capital One Financing, and Citihealth.
Smile 312’s Chicago Loop Office is ADA Compliant and Wheelchair Accessible
How To Get to Smile 312’s Chicago Loop Office
Smile 312’s office is located at 30 North Michigan Avenue, just one block from Millennium Park. Whether you’re driving or taking public transportation, you’ll have no problem getting to our conveniently located Chicago Loop dentist office.
Driving to Our Office
- Discounted parking available at self-park garage located at the 20 East Randolph St building park garage
Taking Public Transit
NEARBY L & METRA STATIONS
- Randolph/Wabash Station serving Brown Line, Green Line, Orange Line, Pink Line, and Purple Line
- Lake Station serving the Red Line
- Millennium Station serving Metra Electric District and South Shore Line
- NEW Super Station El stop at Washington & Wabash
NEARBY CTA BUS STOPS
- Michigan & Washington stop serving the 3, 4, 19, 20, 26,60, 66, 124,143,147,151, and 157 bus lines
- Michigan/Madison stop serving the 3, 4, 6, 26, 143, 850, 851, 855, and 856 bus lines