Get to Know Dr. Harvey J. Mahler
For over 30 years, Dr. Harvey J. Mahler has provided top-quality general dentistry and TMJ/TMD care to dental patients in the Chicago area, focusing on a holistic approach to oral health.
“I’ve provided top-quality dental care in the Chicago Loop since 1986. I believe in a holistic approach to dental treatment, education, and health and using the latest dental technologies. I want to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums throughout your life.”
Where Did You Study Dentistry?
By providing both treatment and education, our team helps patients maintain healthy teeth and gums throughout their lives. When it comes to dental care, we understand the importance of listening to our patients and will work hard to help you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your visit. In addition, we use the latest, state-of-the-art dental technologies, procedures and techniques to help you look and feel your best.
Dr. Mahler has many impressive accomplishments and achievements:
- Member of the American Dental Association for over 30 years and also involved as an ADA clinical evaluator and an AGD manuscript peer reviewer
- Dental legal expert, witness and consultant, testifying for both plaintiffs and defendants
- National speaker who has spoken at CDS branches, study clubs and at Midwinter Meeting
- Graduate of the Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Recurrent guest on Channel 5 and 9
Our personal approach to dentistry is something we care deeply about, and it’s evident in everything we do. From making your first appointment to your first exam and dental treatments, our team will take the time to connect with you. We’ll give you the thoughtful personal attention you deserve.
“At Smile 312 General Cosmetic Implant Dentistry, you’re not just a mouth, you’re a person, and we’ll always treat you with respect and compassion.”