Emergency Dentist Chicago
We’re Here to Make Your Smile a Priority
Emergency dentistry may not be something you think you will ever need, but Dr. Mahler and our team at Smile 312 General Cosmetic Implant Dentistry are here to make your smile a priority should an injury occur. Timely treatment can often mean the difference between saving a tooth and replacing it with an artificial one, so do not hesitate to call us if you sustain any kind of dental injury, as we are pleased to provide same-day appointments for patients in need of an emergency dentist in Chicago.
Why Choose Smile 312 General Cosmetic Implant Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- We Spare No Expense on High-Tech Innovation
- Personalized Approach Ensures Greater Clarity Among Patients
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Even if two patients arrive with chipped teeth, their treatment plans will likely vary. But no matter the type of service you receive, you can expect the same steps to be followed:
- Call to schedule an appointment – You will need to alert us of your dental injury so that we can accommodate you in-house. We’ll offer first-aid tips you can use to manage any pain at home before arriving for your appointment.
- Complete a thorough examination – Once you are in our office, Dr. Mahler and our team will take images of your smile and examine the problem area.
- Develop a treatment plan – After reviewing the affected tooth and analyzing our findings, we will craft a treatment plan that includes how we expect to address the problem as well as how much we can expect it to cost.
- Deliver timely care – The last step is to complete the desired treatment so that your smile looks and feels brand-new once everything is finished.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
You may not think that your chipped tooth or lacerated gum tissue is a serious dental emergency, but the only way to know for sure is to call and speak to a member of our Smile 312 General Cosmetic Implant Dentistry team. Whether we recommend that you come in right away or not, you can better understand what and how we treat certain injuries by reviewing the details below.