Invisalign Clear Aligners Chicago
Clear Orthodontics Convenient for Your Lifestyle
Dr. Harvey Jay Mahler and our team at Smile 312 can straighten your teeth without using metal brackets and wires. Instead of resorting to traditional braces, we can use Invisalign clear aligners in Chicago that are fully customized and comfortable to wear. Delivering gentle, continuous pressure, they shift teeth into proper alignment without negatively impacting your daily physical appearance. Their flexibility makes them a popular choice among mature teens and adults, so call our dental office today to schedule a complimentary Invisalign consultation with Dr. Mahler.
Why Choose Smile 312 General Cosmetic Implant Dentistry for Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Conservative Approach for More Comfortable Treatment
- Patients Can Expect Continuity of Care
- Complimentary Consultations & Second Opinions
How Invisalign Works
The Invisalign clear aligner system uses custom-made trays that are designed for comfort and accuracy. When they are worn 20-22 hours each day, the aligners apply just enough pressure to your teeth so that they continue to move in the right direction. Depending on the severity of your overcrowding, spacial gaps, or bite misalignment, you will receive a certain number of aligners that you will wear throughout treatment. Although every case is different, the average timeframe for completion is 12-18 months.
The Benefits of Invisalign
During your consultation with Dr. Mahler, he will go over the various benefits that come with Invisalign. Different from traditional braces, these clear aligners:
- Are more flexible, allowing you to easily remove them to eat, drink, and clean
- Are virtually invisible, so you do not have to worry about others commenting on your orthodontic treatment
- Are easy to maintain, only requiring a soft-bristled toothbrush, clear soap, and lukewarm water
- Require fewer follow-up appointments with our dental team
- Are more comfortable to wear with less irritation to your gums and other soft tissues
- Often achieve results in less time than with traditional metal braces